Ask Me :)

http://www.formspring.me/adekJIAN


Bad or Good?

Yahyah I just got an Idea
what to post from my friends louie`s blog
haha
I just want to know whats the meaning
of my horoscope
then when I look at it
its stated there that...

Libra
Things may not be progressing at the rate you'd like them to, but at least you're making significant headway. It might be tempting to give up on projects that have been a long time in the making, but you're closer to completion that you think you are. Buckle down and really focus on what you have to do. The more you put off the tedious, more painstaking steps of the process, the longer it will be until you complete it and can finally wash your hands of the whole thing.



I think
my horoscope suits my mood now
or the thing na ngyayari na sa buhay ko ngyon
hahaha
alam nyo un
\ung prang swak na swak
or bulls eye
hehehe
for me
sana tutuo to hehe
kasi I know i exerted lot of effort just to reach
kung nasan ako ngayon
I know i deserve kung ano mayroon ako ngayon
because I work hard for it
but then kung isusuko prang mababali wala
sabi nga sa horoscope
pag di ko daw inexertan ng effort
maslalong mapaptagal..
I wish na malapit na sya ma complete...
and malapit na sya matapos

I know in the middle
medyo nawawalan na tlga ako ng pag asa
pero yun prang bumabalik
hahaha
sana hindi ako mag sisi sa huli

cge love lotz guys
ill sleep nah
signing off :)


Lesson: Hindi tamang I ayon mo ang iyong buhay sa mga bagay bagay lamang
hindi ka gamit na prang cellphone na kailangan ng load pra gumana
may sarili ka namang pag uutak eh
bat kaya hindi mo gamitin?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Bad or Good?"

  1. Renz says:
    December 4, 2009 at 12:56 AM

    swak sa horoscope. Wew

  2. Allen Ramos says:
    December 8, 2009 at 4:27 AM

    haha oo nga eh

Post a Comment